Friday, May 6, 2011

Its been awhile but I've been busy

HELLO BLOGGERS!!!

Yeah sorry i haven't posted in many moons. I've been busy How busy you say well lets see
1. I've been playing lots of D&D and other things of that nature
2. I got pokemon black and white and well (I don't think i remeber alot from when i got it till when i beat it i kinda blacked out)
3. I've started a paper comic (another one) Yeah I didn't wanna say anything about it becuase i can't scan it (Scanner hasn't even come close to working.
4. Got into minecraft (Yep i know Shudder)
5. Been writing (Only a bit plan to pick it back up)
6. Made some banging Art projects (Pics of those up later when i feel like it)
hmmmmm thats about it
oh wait there is something i should mention


I'M DATEING FATIMA CARBANA THE MOST AMAZING GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!

yeah thats new XD
I plan to finish chapter 6 of the lost years (I think i'm gonna make that its title)

No comments:

Post a Comment