Saturday, October 16, 2010

Why lionday? why pig?

Why is the name of this site Lionday why do i love that name so much? Why did i chose a pig and now have pig reffrences in everything i do.

Well in my first character was a scoorcer and could have a animal companion i remeber seeing a bird in a tree and atempting to climb up it to get the bird as my animal companion. Rafel was my first character that you know i wasn't a 8 year old boy. When i made have a Beast companion and when i did there was several choices. Bear, snake, lizard, dog, cat, bird, spider and a GRIFFIN WHAT A GRIFFIN!!!
Me: I want the grifon.
Dad: no just no.
Me: well then what else is there?
I saw pig/boar and i was sold. I knew that would be the best thing ever think of all the jokes. Since then because of Lionday (the pig) i've had it haunt me way after Rafel went off the scene tho even that's debateabel considering he never died.

Lionday was my first Avatars name ever. I came up with it becuse i wanted some thing cool that was original. Lionday was certainly original. To me it was combing The awesomeness of the lion with the light of day. So thus lionday was born and its stuck since.

No comments:

Post a Comment