Sunday, February 14, 2010

I wish I could just have a decent meal in this place

I wish I could just have a decent meal in this place

I slowly drew Dragon’s tooth out of its sheaf. I pulled out my rag and polish and put started to polish Dragon’s tooth. The ground was like a sea of sand, red like blood; the sun gleamed over the tops of the trees; there was shrubs scattered around the bases of the trees. I sat on the log waiting for my lunch to cook. I looked at the fire as it slowly engulfed air and burned its fuel. It was all for not because it would run out of fuel and go out. I put away the rag and the polish. There was a rustling in the bush. Something slowly took rasping breaths. There was a snapping of a twig. Then there was a yell that was full of saliva that was a combination between a dragon and a calling bird. I spun on my heels and stood my ground. The monster in the shrubs lunged out. It tackled me to the ground. It was dry but at the same time was really floppy. The floppy monster spread its matter around me trying to stop all air from reaching my body. I was pressed against the sand I only had enough room to wiggle Dragon’s tooth. I wiggled the Dragon’s tooth back and forth. The monster whelped in pain and loosened its grip. I moved fast slashing the inside of the beast open. Organs and goop blasted onto me as I slashed my way out of its body. I wiggled at the top of the creature I could see now the skin of the creature was just sand stuck to its body. I rolled down the beast and landed on the ground. I gulped air and ran my hands though my sticky hair. The beast wrapped two giant yellow slugs around my body. It pulled me up to its face. It had no eyes only a nose that sniffed me like I was a delicacy. Its mouth opened and its slugs pulled me into the mouth. I was covered in saliva and other goo that clung to me. I thought this was it I was going to die. I looked for Dragon’s tooth that way I could cut my way out. Then I landed back to where I started. I had slashed its stomach and had just fallen back underneath the beast. I looked around trying to find a way to kill the beast. There was a black hole where the brain should be. I plugged my fist into the hole and reached as far as I could. I felt a empty space and a cold lifeless rock. I grabbed it and ripped it out. I heard a sickening snap and the body fell onto me. I struggled two my feat as I looked at the body of the monster. I studied it for a moment and determined it was called red sand or Ugba. I was tiered so tiered I fell down on the Ugba body and caught my breath. I realized the monster had engulfed my fire. I slowly pushed the blob aside to see if my lunch had turned out alright. I took the meat and moved it up to my mouth and took a bite. It tasted perfect I laid back on my Ugba bed and ate my lunch.


Story i wrote becuase i was bored. I plan on makeing more of these but you never know well bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment